The American Association of Diabetes Educators is a multi-disciplinary professional membership organization dedicated to improving diabetes care through education.
With more than 14,000 members including nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, among others, AADE has a vast network of practitioners involved in the daily treatment of diabetes patients. Collectively, our alliances, member practitioner networks, and academic partners uniquely position AADE at the locus of change for the future treatment of diabetes.
Our benefits package is designed to attract, reward and retain talented individuals who will deliver superior service to our members and business partners:
Compensations and Rewards
- Competitive Base Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan -- Employees are fully vested at 100% from the first day of employment, with AADE contributing 6% of employee's salary
- Professional Development Plans
Your Health and Protection
- Medical Insurance -- Choose between an HMO and PPO option through BlueCross/Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance -- PPO dental insurance, allowing employees access to the dentist of their choice
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance -- Insured amount is 1 x salary with a minimum of $50,000 value, 100% paid by AADE
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts -- Healthcare, Dependent Care
Helping Balance Your Work and Life
- Vacation -- Employees initially accrue at least two weeks' vacation annually
- Holidays -- Employees receive 10 paid holidays per year
- Personal/Sick Days -- Employees accrue 10 personal/sick days per year
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Program
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) -- Comprehensive resource offering assistance on a wide range of issues as employees balance work and personal responsibilities
- Casual dress on Fridays
- Convenient Chicago Loop location
Responsible for responding to member and nonmember telephone, email and fax inquiries regarding AADE membership, products, educational courses and the annual conference in a professional and thorough manner. Also provides support for activities related to membership recruitment and retention.
Responsible for supporting Diabetes Prevention Program sites in establishing program sustainability via reimbursement from employer and insurance groups.
To apply for any of our available positions, please forward your resume and salary requirements
Attn: Human Resources
200 W. Madison St. Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60606
AADE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage and support diversity in our workforce.