The following documents represent AADE’s policies and procedures relating to the Diabetes Education Accreditation Program. They provide specific information that help to clarify aspects of the various requirements and processes relating to such issues as site visits, reaccreditation, appeals and complaints.
- Policy 1 - Initial Application Process
- Policy 2 - Re-Accreditation Procedure
- Policy 3 - Decision Making Process
- Policy 4 - Deficiency Notification and Corrective Action
- Policy 5 - Compliance Enforcement
- Policy 7 - Complaint Investigations
- Policy 8 - Appeals Process
- Policy 10 - Logo Use
- Policy 12 - Telehealth Policy
- Annual Status and Performance Measurement Report Flowchart
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions to find your answer!
For more questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-338-3633