The Virtual Meeting provides a shortened online version of the live meeting, that you can
access from the comfort of your home or office. Virtual Meeting attendees can receive continuing
education hours, visit the virtual exhibit hall, view posters online, and interact with all
Registration is now closed.
to access the AADE12 Virtual Meeting. You will be able to access the Virtual Meeting and to
watch sessions and complete your sessions evaluations to earn CE credit until
December 31, 2012.
To access your CE Hours:
1) View General Session and Breakout Sessions located in the Education Room.
2) To earn your CE credit hours - visit the Resources tab
- Click on the Breakout Sessions tab (or General Sessions tab) on the left-hand side of the
- Click on the corresponding link for the session that you watched, this will be on the right
hand side of the page.
- This will bring you to the sessions evaluation. Fill out the evaluation completely. At the
end, your CE statement will download on your screen and be emailed to you.
For any additional questions you may have regarding the Virtual Meeting, please email:
Cancellation requests are not accepted.