Educational Programs & Products
- Online Shopping Cart
- Mail or Fax: Download printable order form for products and webinars.
- Phone: 1.800.338.3633 x100.
Stay connected to the latest in diabetes care and education with must-have books and electronic titles.
- Login the AADE7 System™ (More information on the AADE7 System)
- Login for the Desk Reference, 2nd Edition Online
- Login for the Reimbursement Guide (No longer accepting new subscriptions)
- Prepare to earn the BC-ADM certification by taking the Practice Exam
CE Credit Opportunities
Gain a real-world overview of diabetes education and access information on the latest in DSME in this popular multi-day course, Core Concepts Course ® based on the AADE book, The Art & Science of Diabetes Education, 3rd Edition.
Attend a one-day workshop to learn the knowledge and skills needed to build a successful diabetes self-management education (DSME) program.
Keep up with the latest in diabetes education and management and by participating in a live webinar with your colleagues. (Group or Individual Access: All participants earn CE)
Missed a live webinar? Earn CE credit at your convenience by enrolling in these recorded sessions. (Individual Access)
Enhance your skills and earn CE by registering for one of AADE's self-paced, online courses.
Earn CE credit by studying the supplements published with The Diabetes Educator (TDE), then log on to take the post-tests and receive your Statements of Credit.
Accessing Your Learning Portal
- Access online courses
- Complete current print supplement post-tests
- View webcasts on demand
- Print statements of credit for these educational offerings