AADE is a multi-disciplinary professional membership organization dedicated to improving diabetes care through innovative education, management, and support. With more than 14,000 professional members including nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, exercise specialists, and others, AADE has a vast network of practitioners working with people who have, are affected by, or are at risk for diabetes.
Empower diabetes educators to expand the horizons of innovative education, management, and support.
Optimal health and quality of life for persons with, affected by, or at risk for diabetes and chronic conditions.
- The person with, affected by or at risk for diabetes is at the center of the diabetes care team.
- The diabetes educator is an essential member of the diabetes care team.
- Evidence is the basis of our science and practice.
- Quality diabetes prevention and diabetes self-management education and support should be accessible to all individuals.
- Diabetes self-management education and support must evolve through innovation to reach its greatest impact.