The American Association of Diabetes Educators is a multi-disciplinary professional membership organization dedicated to improving diabetes care through education.
With more than 14,000 members including nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, among others, AADE has a vast network of practitioners involved in the daily treatment of diabetes patients. Collectively, our alliances, member practitioner networks, and academic partners uniquely position AADE at the locus of change for the future treatment of diabetes.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to attract, reward, and retain talented individuals who will deliver superior service to our members and business partners:
Compensation and Rewards
- Competitive Base Pay
- 401k Plan -- Employees are fully vested at 100% from first day of employment, with AADE contributing 6% of employee's salary to employee 401k account.
- Professional Development Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Policy
Your Health and Protection
- Medical Insurance -- Choose between an HMO and PPO option through BlueCross/Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance -- PPO dental insurance, allowing employees access to the dentist of their choice
- Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance -- Insured amount is 1 x salary with a minimum of $50,000 value, 100% paid by AADE
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts -- Healthcare, Dependent Care
- Vacation -- Employees initially accrue at least two weeks' vacation annually
- Holidays -- Employees receive 10 paid holidays per year
- Personal/Sick Days -- Employees accrue 10 personal/sick days per year
- Flexible Scheduling, Remote Work Program
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) -- Comprehensive resource offering assistance on a wide range of issues as employees balance work and personal responsibilities
- Convenient Chicago Loop location
- Pre-tax Commuter Program
- Casual dress on Fridays
- Employee Referral Program
- Summer Hours Scheduling
Current Employment Opportunities:
Director of Program Accreditation, Quality Initiatives
Will Direct all aspects of AADE’s accreditation activities, including those of the Diabetes Education Accreditation Program, Provider and Approver Units, and the Board Certified-Advanced Diabetes Management Certification. Ensures that all of the accreditation programs meet all standards and requirements while maintaining certification status.
To apply for any of our available positions, please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
200 W. Madison St. Suite 800
Chicago, IL 60606
AADE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage and support diversity in our workforce.