AADE membership provides you with resources that will help ensure you're providing the best diabetes patient care possible. Among the many member benefits includes the following resources and opportunities:
- More than 20 hours of free continuing education
View a list of education programs offering members free CE.
- Free practice tools and resources
Access a variety of helpful resources to enhance your practice and patient care.
- Free patient handouts
Help educate your patients by using downloadable patient handouts.
- Subscriptions to The Diabetes Educator and AADE in Practice
Members receive free print and online subscriptions to two peer-reviewed journals:The Diabetes Educator, a peer-reviewed journal, and AADE in Practice.
- Annual Conference registration savings
Members save $200 in registration fees for the AADE Annual Conference. Make plans to attend AADE16, August 12-15 in San Diego, California.
- Education product and event discounts
Members can purchase many AADE publications, webinars, online courses, CORE Concepts (live and online) and much more at significantly reduced fees.
- Ask the Reimbursement Expert
Do you have a concern about Medicare reimbursement or private payor coverage? Ask AADE's Reimbursement Expert.
- Listing on Find a Diabetes Educator
Gain referrals and network with your colleagues through your free online listing.
- State and local networking opportunities
Expand your networking by connecting with AADE peers through state and local networking groups.
- Complimentary subscription to Diabetic Living magazine
Get recipes, fitness tips, and health guides from a team of diabetes experts.
- Professional courtesy discounts
Your membership entitles you to discounts on insurance, car rentals, and more.
- Diabetes educator job opportunities
Create your profile and begin looking for job opportunities for diabetes educators.
- Capella University partnership
Our partnership with Capella University offers AADE members and their immediate family members a 10% discount on online doctoral, master's, bachelor's, and certificate programs.