Congratulations on joining the leading association for diabetes educators! This New Member Welcome Guide will help you get the most out of your AADE membership.
Just follow these recommended steps:
Step 1: Download Membership Verification
Download and/or print verification of your AADE membership now and start accessing your member benefits.
Step 2: Update Your Profile
Make sure your profile is up-to-date for AADE's records as well as for the Member Directory. Be sure to update your designations, demographics, contact information, bio, photo and communication preferences. You also can update your password in this section.
Step 3: Complete New Member Preference polls
Tell AADE how we can help you get the most out of your membership by completing three one-question member preference polls. (You will need to login to respond.)
Step 4: Get Involved
These are just some of the many ways you can get involved in the diabetes educator community through your membership in AADE:
Step 5: Use Your Benefits
Did you know as an AADE member you receive the following and much more?
- More than 20 hours of free CE
- Subscriptions to The Diabetes Educator and AADE in Practice
- Significant discounts on the AADE Annual Conference (Aug. 4-7, 2017 in Indianapolis), webinars, publications, online courses, meetings and local and state events
- Free patient education materials and practice resources
- Discounts on Capella University, liability insurance, car rentals and more
Be sure you're taking advantage of all of your member benefits.