Click to expand
Online Courses System Requirements
- Web browser – Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- PDF viewer – Some resource materials are provided as PDF files, which require installing the free Adobe Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (This is already on nearly all computers.)
- Flash Player – NOT REQUIRED, except in TWO courses: Core Concepts Online and Facilitating Behavior Change. For these two courses, you must have the free Flash Player installed on your computer: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (This is already on most computers). Phone and tablet mobile device users will not be able to access some of the course activities in these TWO courses, and should use a laptop or desktop computer instead.
Additional for Recorded Webinars
- Your system will need to satisfy the requirements for online courses listed above, and also the following.
- MP4 videos – Your web browser must be enabled to show MP4 video files. This is standard on nearly all computers; sometimes Safari may require you to download a browser plug-in to view MP4 videos.
- Firewall – Ask your IT department if they have a firewall or a setting in place that might cause a streaming video to not play. (Sometimes this can even cause a video to play, but not register in our system as having been viewed.)