What we say and how we interact online reflects ADCES’ character and values. That’s why we’ve developed a set of standards for communicating across our online forums and sites, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Before making any public posts, please review and follow these standards when interacting online.
By using the ADCES sites, you agree that you will NOT post any of the following:
- Material that infringes the copyright of another person, including plagiarism and insufficient copyright attribution.
- Content that is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful.
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion.
- Spamming material.
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Unauthorized posting of protected health information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.).
- Advertising or other commercial solicitations.
- Opinions of fictitious or third parties.
You also agree to recognize the following rights of the ADCES as it relates to User Content:
- Access to all platforms is at the sole discretion of the ADCES. ADCES retains the right to block, remove, edit or reject postings or suspend access as we deem appropriate.
- Posts or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or team managers may be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate this code of conduct may be blocked from using ADCES sites and accounts permanently.
This code of conduct is subject to amendment or modification at any time. Your use of ADCES platforms indicates your acceptance of any such modifications.