AADE17 Sessions on Demand
Unable to attend AADE17? The AADE17 Sessions on Demand bundle combines 20 of the most popular sessions from AADE17 which span the six learning tracks:
- Advanced Skills for Program and Business Management for Entrepreneurial Organizations
- Build Skills to Provide Diabetes Education and Support within Evolving Healthcare Systems
- Innovative Diabetes Care and Education Across Diverse Populations
- Pathophysiology, Epidemiology, and Clinical Management of Prediabetes, Diabetes & Related Chronic Conditions
- Pioneer Diabetes Technologies and Connected Health Modalities to Deliver Cost-Effective Care
- Psychosocial Issues and the Promotion of Lifestyle Behavior Change
AADE17 sessions included:
- Diabetes Educators: Driving Public Health Through DSMES and DPP- The Montana Experience
- What to Do About Rejected Medication and Reimbursement Claims
- Finding New Ways to Deliver DSMES to Cut Through the Clutter
- How Are Diabetes Educators REVITALIZING DSMES Programs Before They Close?
- Medication De-Prescribing in Patients with Diabetes After Implementing Lifestyle Changes
- Strategies to Get Action and Commitment from Your Toughest Patients
- Food Insecurity and Diabetes Management
- Beating the Boredom: Using Different Teaching Techniques
- Hypoglycemia Safety Initiative: Choosing Wisely; for the Wise Diabetes Educator
- Updates on GDM: New Insights on Nutrition and Future Risks to Mom and Baby
- Seniors with Diabetes: Why Are They Different?
- Effective Nutrition Counseling for Diabetes: Cutting Through the Controversies and Discovering the Evidence
- Intensifying Insulin Therapy with GLP-1 Receptor Agonists
- An Educator's Use of Outpatient Insulin Dosing Decision Support Software
- Diabetes Technology in the Wild: What Matters to Patients and How to Keep Up
- New Models of Care: Diabetes and the Triple Aim
- Population Health Diabetes Education: Leveraging Digital Health and Patient Generated Health Data (PGHD)
- Sharing Evidence-Based Hope
- Screening for Diabetes Distress and Depression: What Should the Diabetes Educator Do?
- Empowering Young Adults with Diabetes into Independence: Resources for off to College and Beyond
These sessions come with a PDF version of the slides for easy downloading along with 21 CE upon completion.
Pricing: $199 Members/ $299 Nonmembers
All sessions are available through July 2018.
Please note that CE is only awarded once per session. If you attended a session onsite that is included in this package, you will not be eligible for CE for that session again.