Building Your Diabetes Education and Prevention Program
"Everything You Need to Know and More"
Developing or operating a successful DSME program requires more than just an understanding of the National Standards for Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support. What about reimbursement and documentation? How does one write and follow up on behavioral goals or CQI plans?
AADE’s workshop, Building Your Diabetes Education and Prevention Program, is designed to help you not only navigate the National Standards but also understand other essential elements required for a comprehensive DSME and prevention program. Take your program one step further by exploring the emerging realm of the National Diabetes Prevention Program. Not to mention, earn 10 CE!
Anyone looking to start or improve a diabetes education program is invited to attend!
What to Expect:
• A comprehensive review of the National Standards/National Diabetes Prevention Program
• Reimbursement and documentation strategies for DSME
• Setting SMART goals and developing a CQI process
• Live chart auditing to help you develop your own charting requirements
• Marketing, recruitment and sustainability tools
• Skills to build a business case for adding a diabetes prevention program to an existing DSME program
• An understanding of the current landscape for reimbursement of prevention
Leave with binder full of sample resources to use in your own practice.
2016 Course Schedule
Looking to take your successful program to the next level?