Accreditation and Reimbursement Boot Camps
Through the helpful guidance of subject matter experts, attendees will identify common reimbursement pitfalls and discover ways to collaborate with billing departments to successfully receive reimbursement while gaining a better understanding of the payers involved. Learn how to sell a diabetes education program (and additional services) to organizational leadership to solidify a sustainable program in this ever-changing health care environment.
Full-Day Accreditation & Reimbursement Boot Camp (7 CE)
Get answers to your most pressing, program-related questions:
- How should you communicate participant outcomes and education received back to the provider?
- What are the best resources to find demographic data to describe your target population?
- How do you create an individualized education plan while using the curriculum as a framework?
- How do you build an ongoing support plan?
- How do you carry out a Continuous Quality Improvement project?
Your Program Reimbursement
- Are you billing for all services you could get paid for?
- How should I structure conversation with my billing department to avoid claim denials?
Your DSMES Team
- Who can be on the team and what training and credentials do they need?
- Who is the Quality Coordinator and how do you implement this position within your services?
- Who are they?
- How do you get their input and incorporate their feedback?
- What information do they need and when should you reach out to them?
Check back soon for dates/locations
Members $299 | Nonmembers $349
Half-Day Reimbursement Boot Camp (4 CE)
This streamlined version of the full-day course will:
- Identify the payers involved in reimbursement
- Analyze ways to collaborate with billing departments to successfully receive reimbursement
- List other benefits you can bill for (e.g. MNT, MTM, MDPP, etc.)
August 13, 2020
ADCES20 preconference course
Registration through ADCES20 site