You built a successful DSME program but you are ready to push the limits. In this one-day workshop, learn how to maximize your resources, stimulate creativity and start thinking like a business to increase your referrals while earning 8 CE.
Established, accredited or recognized program coordinators and other DSME program staff interested in expanding their program's reach and capabilities are welcome to attend.
• Case study: What is a ‘successful’ program
• Cover 6 essential components of a DSME program business plan
• Adhering to key standards, ensure quality of services and instill provider trust
• Data collection and implementation of a solid CQI plan
• Strategies for monitoring and reporting DSME outcomes to providers
• Learn how to survey an on-site audit or Medicare audit
• Create a marketing plan to expand your program’s reach and increase referrals
• Create a financial and quality plan that aligns with new models of care: ACOs PCMHs, FQHCs and more