It is the policy of the Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists to require that anyone who has an opportunity to affect continuing education activities content (e.g. authors, presenters and program planners) with products or services from a commercial interest with which s/he has financial relationships, discloses those financial relationship/s with commercial entities to participants.
Disclosure of a relationship is not intended to suggest or condone bias in any presentation, but is made to provide participants with information that might be of potential importance to their evaluation of a presentation.
Relevant disclosures (or lack thereof) among educational activity planners and faculty are as follows:
- Kelly Cuffe, MS, RD, LDN, CDCES: None
- Evan M. Sisson, PharmD, MSHA, BCACP, CDCES, FADCES: None
- Anastasia Albanese-O’Neill, PhD, APRN/PNP-BC, CDCES: Certified Product Trainer, Tandem; Founder, Diabetes Toolkit (501c3)
- John Bucheit, PharmD, BCACP, CDCES: None
- Amy Hertz, MS, RD, LDN, CDCES: None
- Jodi Lavin-Tompkins, MSN, RN, CDCES, BC-ADM, ADCES: None
- Matthew McClure, ADCES: None
The approval of this educational offering by ADCES does not imply endorsement of specific therapies, treatments, or products discussed in the presentations.