It is the policy of the American Association of Diabetes Educators to require that anyone who has an opportunity to affect continuing education activities content (e.g. authors, presenters and program planners) with products or services from a commercial interest with which s/he has financial relationships, discloses those financial relationship/s with commercial entities to participants.
Disclosure of a relationship is not intended to suggest or condone bias in any presentation, but is made to provide participants with information that might be of potential importance to their evaluation of a presentation.
Relevant disclosures (or lack thereof) among educational activity planners and faculty are as follows:
- Kelly Cuffe, MS, RD, LDN, CDE: None
- Laura Hieronymus, DNP, MSEd, RN, MLDE, BC-ADM, CDE, FAADE: None
- Evan M. Sisson, PharmD, MSHA, BCACP, CDE, FAADE: None
- Shana Cunningham, MSN, RN, MLDE, BC-ADM, CDE: None
- Leslie E. Kolb, MBA, BSN, RN, AADE Nurse Planner: None
- Anne Willmore, AADE: None
The approval of this educational offering by AADE does not imply endorsement of specific therapies, treatments, or products discussed in the presentations.