Private Lifestyle Coach Training Information
If you are interested in a private training, your organization may contract directly with AADE. A private training is when an organization agrees to host an AADE Lifestyle Coach training and only participants that the organization specifically invites, or markets the training to, can attend this training. AADE offers privately contracted Lifestyle Coach trainings based on demand, AADE's schedule and location of the host organization.
If this is an option you are interested in exploring, please fill out the form below to register. Upon completion of registration, an AADE staff member will contact you with additional information.
Host Organization’s Responsibilities
- Cost for AADE to host at your location (may vary on location):
- $20,000 for 1 group or up to 18 participants.
- $35,000 for 2 groups or up to 36 participants.
- You must have a minimum of 5 confirmed attendees for the scheduled training.
- Provide a one room space that can hold approximately 20 people per group.
- Provide a room that has AV capabilities. A microphone or speaker will not be needed for this training.
- If interested, you would be able to market the training to your staff and local community to reach the 18 or 36 participant max.
- Provide lunch for all attendees at the training.
- We will provide the Master Trainers for the schedule training.
- We will provide the materials needed for the training, such as the training manuals.
- We will provide CE’s for eligible participants.
- We will set up a registration page, via AADE’s website and send you the link, so that you may provide registration information to additional interested individuals.
- AADE will also create a marketing flyer for your organization to use, if you decide to market to your staff and local community members. We will also provide you with evaluation information.