Public Lifestyle Coach Training Information
Thank you for taking interest in AADE's, CDC approved, Lifestyle Coach trainings.
If you are interested in a public training, you can request to host a Lifestyle Coach training at your organization. A public training is when an organization hosts an AADE Lifestyle Coach training, at no cost and AADE markets registration to the public. Trainings are not guaranteed and are based on market demand, AADE's schedule and the host organization's location.
If this is an option you are interested in exploring, please fill out the registration form below. Upon completion of registration, an AADE staff member will contact you with additional information.
Host Organization’s Responsibilities
- Host organization receives one complimentary registrant per 17 paid registrants
- Provide two rooms that can accommodate approximately 20 per room.
- Provide rooms that have AV capabilities. A microphone or speaker will not be needed for this training.
- Assist with training logistics
- Market training to surrounding organizations in the state/area.
- We will provide the Master Trainers for the schedule training.
- We will provide the materials needed for the training, such as the training manuals.
- We will provide CE’s for eligible participants.
- We will set up a registration page, via AADE’s website and send you the link, so that you may provide registration information to additional interested individuals.