Join Glytec for this virtual event featuring 3 diabetes care and education specialists who will share how their teams have adapted inpatient glycemic management processes during COVID-19. They will share their experiences, challenges and the tools used to attain optimal glycemic management for people with diabetes or stress hyperglycemia in the inpatient setting. Topics will include best practices, patient outcomes, nursing workflows and technology integrations.
This webinar is sponsored by Glytec.
- After completing this activity, participants will be able to:
- Provide strategies for safe and effective inpatient insulin management during COVID-19
- Review the role and benefit of diabetes technology in the hospital in preserving PPE and limiting staff exposure
- Describe how a hospital system addressed inpatient diabetes education needs during COVID-19
- Inpatient glycemic management best practices during COVID-19
- How do you leverage technology to reach standards of care and manage people with diabetes?
- Patient outcomes and nursing workflows