Building Your Diabetes Prevention Program: Online
March 23 – 25 | 11:00a.m. – 1:00p.m. CT daily
Over three days, attendees will:
- Understand the revised National Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) Recognition Standards.
- Learn how to apply to be a supplier of the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program and maximize your reimbursement opportunities.
- Develop talking points to justify prevention services to your organizational leadership.
- Receive tools to market your program in your community.
- Complete a personalized DPP Provider Readiness Assessment.