One of the amazing things about danatech.org is how it brings technology together. Products, education, resources and more are at your fingertips. As leaders, we need to share this resource with our CBs and LNGs – there are still many who don’t know what it can do for them. Help us increase our reach by sharing your danatech.org knowledge!
New in November—Product Compare
At the top of the products listing page, you’ll see a new button: Compare Products.
Clicking on the button will allow you to choose two different products to see a side-by-side comparison. From that page, you can also print the comparison to use when you are talking to a person with diabetes about their options.
New CGM Certificate Program in Danatech
The AADE CGM Certificate is an assessment-based certificate program to build your knowledge and skills in applying CGM technology to the care of people with diabetes. The program consists of the following components:
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring: Connecting the Dots - 5.0 CE
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring: Real World Case Studies in Pattern Management 4.5 CE
- Webinar: CGM Data in Clinical Practice: 1.5 CE
- Webinar: The Ins and Outs of Starting a Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Program 1.5 CE
- Required Readings (already part of the online courses - no additional CE)
- Ancillary Reading (optional readings) 0 CE
- Video Scenarios: 1 CE
- Final Assessment: 1 CEnote (currently 58 questions)
TOTAL CE: 14.5
Price: $0.00 Member, $250.00 Nonmember
The program is entirely online and self-paced. Registrants will have 90 days to complete the 13.5 hours of coursework and 1-hour final assessment. How to access?
Go to the education section of danatech.org
and select certificates to learn more and register.