Virtual ADCES20 | August 13 – August 16
Registration is now open for the ADCES20 Virtual Conference, which will take place August 13-16. While we won’t be together in person this year, there will be so many ways to connect as a community.
As you continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic from the front lines, be sure to make time for the people you serve, yourself and your family. Our goal for ADCES20 is to create a virtual experience that will leave us all feeling inspired, united and ready for what’s next.
- Receive exceptional value during a challenging time — only $99 for members!
- Earn up to 31.5 CE on a schedule that works for you. All sessions will be offered live on August 13-16, and then available on-demand for 90 days.
- Attend informative keynotes and essential education sessions on COVID-19 safety, racial equity, clinical integration, technology and behavioral health — all from the comfort of home.
- Live chat with presenters and exhibitors and discover products in the virtual exhibit hall as you earn points for potential prizes.
- Connect in real time with fellow attendees in virtual chat rooms and breakout sessions.
- Dive deep into the medications and
- Review posters from your peers around the country.