In this new era, virtual meetings are now becoming a standard. Use this toolkit to identify specific needs of your Coordinating Body or Local Networking Group Virtual Meeting.
Basic do's and don't's of any virtual meeting are:
- Do be courteous to other participants.
- Do speak clearly.
- Do keep body movement to a minimum.
- Do move and gesture slowly and naturally.
- Do maintain eye contact by looking into the camera.
- Do dress appropriately.
- Do make the session animated.
- Do be yourself and have fun!
- Don't make distracting sounds.
- Don't shout.
- Don't make distracting movements.
- Don't interrupt other speakers.
- Don't carry on side conversations.
- Don't wear "noisy" jewelry.
- Don't cover the microphone.
Within this kit: