Posting to your state or COI blog can be done in a few simple steps. If you need to be posting for your group, and you don't see any of the buttons pictured below, please contact us for access.
On your CB or COI homepage, navigate to the "Blogs" button on the right-hand side of the page.
Once you're on the blog homepage for your group, look for the + symbol on the left-hand side of the page. This button allows you to add your post. Note, if you're on a tablet device, or a smaller screen, you may see the row of buttons near the top of your page.
You'll next be required to enter a few fields. This will be the actual body of your blog post:
- Posted by: This will pre-populate to your name
- Subject: This is the title of your post
- Article: This is the body of your post
- Teaser: This is a short description of your post, or you can press "Copy first 300 characters to Teaser" which will duplicate the intro of your first paragraph, up to 300 characters.
- Classification: Select either CB or COI News for this section
- Image for this article: Not required, but suggested. You can include a lead image.
- Show Image in Post: This checked means your uploaded image will show up on the posting itself. Unchecked means it will only show up in the preview.
Once you've edited your post and hit the orange OK button, you'll be taken to a page where you can either queue your post for future release, release immediately, or schedule your post to be released at a specific date and time.