We are pleased to announce the 2018 Incentive Program for Coordinating Bodies and Local Networking Groups. We are continuing the CB and LNG performance levels, which we first introduced in 2012, and the web badge program, which recognizes those groups which achieved these levels each quarter.
For the Coordinating Body
- Put CB leadership team in place and submitted team names to AADE
- Web Administrator completed MY AADE NETWORK training
- Have a representative at the annual State Coordinating Body Training Program (First Quarter)
- Updated blog (Latest News) with an entry at least each month
- Hosted an average of two discussions or announcements on MY AADE NETWORK per month
- Participation in the Annual Meeting CB Networking Reception (Third Quarter)
For the LNG
- Put leadership team in place and shared with CB Team
- Hold and add to LNG calendar one or more activities per quarter (sponsored, participated, coordinated)
- Hosted an average of two discussions on MY AADE NETWORK per month
Groups recognized for meeting these performance levels -
Each CB will receive a web badge that they can post on their state page. Each LNG will receive a web badge that will appear next to their listing on the state home page. These badges can be posted as soon as your CB or LNG meets the requirements.
Rewards for the CB and LNG:
At the conclusion of each quarter, AADE will randomly choose the names of two of LNGs and CBs that have met the performance levels mentioned earlier.
- Two CBs will be randomly chosen and each will receive a $200 credit towards AADE18 conference registration or a $200 credit towards merchandise at the MY AADE NETWORK CB and LNG Store. In addition, each CB will receive a meeting room they can use at the 2018 Annual Meeting.
- Two LNGs will be randomly chosen and each will receive a $200 credit towards AADE18 conference registration or a $200 credit towards merchandise at the MY AADE NETWORK CB and LNG Store.
Every quarter, if your group meets the requirements, the CB or LNG will have the chance to receive a reward.
AADE will be doing the tracking for your CBs and LNGs – we want to make this program easy for your group to participate in!
We are excited about our 2018 program and hope that this year your CB or LNG will be one of the first groups to earn a web badge!