DANA is an amazing resource. But the most important thing is for you to get in and check it out if you haven't already. Learn about all its features now, so when you really need DANA at work, you will be comfortable using it. DANA is here so you can be fully armed with resources in your interactions with persons with diabetes.
We still need your help to spread the word about DANA!
Have you logged into DANA? Are you already using it in a clinical setting? Share your experience with an email to email@example.com. Also, share your experiences in your CB/COI's chats. Sign up for the DANA discussion, so you don’t miss a minute of the latest tech questions and comments.
As leaders of AADE, your voice is so important in making everyone aware of this fantastic resource. We want you to be familiar with all the great parts of DANA so you can share the information. Be sure to join the Leadership Development for CB, LNG and COI Leaders call on Oct. 10 at 11 a.m. CT to learn more.
How can DANA help you?
- Want to know the latest product information? DANA has almost 200 product technical overviews – BGM, CGM, pumps, pens and digital platforms.
- Need to brush up and get CEU’s? DANA has technology courses — including a CGM course that offers 5 CEU’s that is only available in DANA.
- Curious about what is on the horizon? DANA has the latest technology news from diatribe and DiabetesMine that shares not only technology but also a practical patient perspective.
- Looking for the latest in research? Or perhaps some tools and tips to use with patients every day? Check out the resources section.
- Have a question? Sign up for the DANA discussion and connect with educators around the country who have the technical expertise to share.
- Patients asking about apps? Check out the app review section where we have an unbiased review of apps in food, fitness and more.
We are looking forward to hearing how you are sharing the DANA news with your peers and how you use DANA in your world.