To continue driving positive outcomes for people with diabetes, we need to employ a unified, holistic approach. Join us at AADE19 as we navigate what’s next for our specialty!
How are you going to inspire your fellow educators to attend? Here are few key points to share in your next communications:
- Share the Employer Toolkit to help your members make a case for employer reimbursement for their time spent at AADE19
- Check our the Annual Conference Forum on MY AADE NETWORK to find a roommate to share hotel costs
- AADE19 is a chance to connect with each other in person! In addition to bookmarking all the great education sessions you want to attend; mark your calendar for the following evening events:
- Thursday, August 8: CB/COI Networking Reception
- Thursday, August 8: Xeris Education Event
- Friday, August 9: Hoopla Sponsored by mySugr
- Saturday, August 10: BD/Lilly Customer Appreciation Event
- Sunday, August 11: AADE Celebration “Sunday Night Fever”
Can’t wait to see you all at AADE19!