Before you begin....are you a CB or LNG? If yes, the following information is not applicable to your CE activities. For your specific application materials please visit My AADE Network . If you are not a CB or LNG, please continue reading.
Our dedicated CE team is available to help you achieve CE activity accreditation and to provide high quality educational programs for diabetes care and education specialists. All applicants must complete and submit the eligibility form, and application materials shown below.
Note before you apply:
- External groups (i.e. outside ADCES not for profit groups, etc.) can apply for CE credit for Nursing and Pharmacists only.
- External groups cannot apply for dietitian credit through the CE Application process.
- ADCES cannot process applications for continuing education programs that have already occurred (retro-active approval).
- ADCES does not process applications for continuing education programs developed by commercial entities such as pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- ADCES will not accept partial applications. Please only submit your application when you have completed all required documentation.
- Activities receiving commercial support/sponsorship must submit a completed agreement which can be found on the CE Process Document.
Approver Unit Application and Deadlines
Always download new application materials to ensure you have the most current versions. Do not use saved file copies of this application as items may change to maintain compliance with our accrediting bodies.
ADCES will only accept completed applications. Please do not submit until you have completed all required paperwork. Please see the CE Process document for a list of all required documents.
- Applicant Eligibility – must be submitted by all new applicants for CE credit, and approved by ADCES before submitting additional application materials.
- Application for Program CE Credit – not for ADCES State Coordinating Bodies (CBs) and Local Networking Groups (LNGs).
- CE Process - the CE application process with links to supporting documents.
To allow adequate CE processing time, please be aware of the following deadlines:
|1-3 ||45 business days prior to activity ||30 + business days prior to activity ||Less than 30 business days prior to activity ||Between 30-45 business days prior to activity |
|4-10 ||45 business days prior to activity ||35 + business days prior to activity ||Less than 35 business days prior to activity ||Between than 35-45 business days prior to activity |
|10+ ||At least 45 business days prior to activity ||N/A ||Less than 45 business days prior to activity ||N/A programs 10+ hours will not be accepted less than 45 business days prior to activity |
Questions? Please email our staff at email@example.com