There is no better opportunity than at the ADCES Annual Conference to present emerging science and research in diabetes care and education to healthcare professionals in the field. More than 3,000 diabetes care and education specialists and other healthcare professionals are expected to participate in ADCES22, Friday, August 12– Monday, August 15, 2022, in Baltimore. This is the premier educational and networking event of the year!
The ADCES Annual Conference Planning Committee invites you to submit a proposal for a research session and/or poster.
Accepted oral research session abstracts are published in the August issue of The Science of Diabetes Self-Management and Care. This is a great opportunity to share your research with the diabetes care and education community.
Ready to submit a poster?
Research sessions and posters seek to present new and unpublished research to conference attendees. When you are ready to submit, visit the Submission Site.
Use this checklist to make sure you have the required information prior to starting your submission.
- Session Title: 15 words or less; ADCES reserves the right to adjust session titles
- Session Type:
- Research Poster: Deadline - Thursday, June 30 (11:59 p.m. Central)
- Presenters: All individuals (presenters and planners) who contributed to the work discussed in the education session proposal are to be listed:
- Contact information – Name, email address
- Professional Information – Title/Position, Company/Organization, Credentials
- Role – Submitter, Primary presenter, Co-presenter
- Other required details – Description of current position, Professional Experience/Publications, Academic Degree, Speaker Biography
- Track - click here to read full track descriptions.
- 3 Key Takeaways for Your Research
- Research Hypothesis and/or Research Questions and Specific Aims
- Conclusions (impact on Diabetes Care and Education)
- Source of Funding (if applicable)
- List of Authors
- Conflict of Interest: Details regarding conflict of interest information and off-label usage is required for session abstract presenters only. Planners and presenters who do not provide conflict of interest will be disqualified. Industry speakers are not permitted to present unless the topic is unrelated to their products and services
- Policies: Agreement to ADCES guidelines.
Research Posters: Thursday, June 30 (11:59 p.m. Central)
The ADCES Research Award recognizes outstanding work in the scientific area of diabetes care and education. This award signifies the importance of research to the organization.
All research abstracts and posters submitted for ADCES22 by Monday, March 14 are considered for the award. The project that best highlights excellence in research and is focused on one or more of the strategic aims of ADCES research will be chosen. The research awardee is announced at the annual conference, receives a one year ADCES membership, and registration for ADCES23.