Online BC-ADM Practice Exam
Over 70 Questions, Immediate Online Access
Use this practice exam to familiarize yourself with the types of questions for each of the four domains covered by the BC-ADM exam: Assessment and Diagnosis, Planning and Intervention, Evaluation and Follow-up, Population Health, Advocacy, and Professional Development.
- Over 70 multiple-choice questions
- Feedback provided on your answer choice for all questions
- Two test modes available:
- Practice Mode: Instant feedback for each question
- Exam Mode: Feedback provided after completion of the entire exam
Retake the practice exam as often as you wish. No need to complete it in one sitting. Stop where you wish and restart where you left off.
Purchasing this practice exam is independent of any application to sit for the BC-ADM exam. Please refer to the BC-ADM credential information web page
Immediate Online Access
You will have access to the practice exam questions in our online learning portal for 6 months from the date of purchase. You may re-take the practice exam as many times as you wish during this time.
No CME credit is provided with this product.