Online CDCES® Exam Prep Self-Assessment
200 Questions — Includes Test-Taking Strategies Video!
Use this online self-assessment to help you determine where you need to focus your studying, while you prepare to sit for the CDCES exam.
• 200 multiple-choice questions covering all content areas on the exam
• Answer rationales provided for all questions
• Two test modes available:
- Practice Mode: Instant feedback for each question
- Exam Mode: Feedback provided after completion of the entire exam
• Feedback indicates general topic areas where you may require additional study:
- Applied Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Management of Diabetes Education Program
- Diabetes Across the Lifespan
Retake the test as often as you wish. No need to complete the entire exam in one sitting. Stop where you wish and restart where you left off.
Test-Taking Strategies Video
Your registration includes this 20-minute presentation that offers tips on sitting for the exam. Topics featured:
• Overview of the CDCES exam
• New medications and guidelines, what to study
• Making a plan for test preparation
• Practice question analysis
Immediate Online Access
You have access to these assessment questions for SIX (6) months from the date of purchase.
This activity does not provide any continuing education credits.