Initial and Renewal application fees:
$900.00 for all programs
- Community Sites - free (maximum 10)
- Branch Locations - $100.00 per location (maximum 30)
Corporations and Large Organizations - Due to necessary regulatory and oversight provisions, corporate and commercial entities wishing to seek accreditation for multiple locations need to contact AADE for further discussion and pricing.
Administrative Fees for currently accredited programs:
- Name Change/Correction for Program and/or Site: $100.00 each
- Certificate reprint: $50.00 each
- Adding Branch Locations: $100.00 each
Please make checks payable to American Association of Diabetes Educators. In the memo, please add DEAP and your program ID number (if you have one, new applicants will not have a program ID number) and mail to:
200 W Madison St
Chicago, IL 60606
*Please be advised that the fees associated with (re)accreditation are non-refundable.