Initial and Renewal application fees:
$800.00 for all programs
- Community Sites - free (maximum 10)
- Branch Locations - $100.00 per location (maximum 30)
Corporations and Large Organizations - Due to necessary regulatory and oversight provisions, corporate and commercial entities wishing to seek accreditation for multiple locations need to contact AADE for further discussion and pricing.
Administrative Fees for currently accredited programs:
- Name Change/Correction for Program and/or Site: $50.00 each
- Certificate reprint: $50.00 each
- Adding Branch Locations: $100.00 each
Please make checks payable to American Association of Diabetes Educators. In the memo, please add DEAP and your program ID number (if you have one, new applicants will not have a program ID number) and mail to:
Carol Stream, IL 60122-4414
*Please note this address is a lockbox. Checks may only be sent via USPS. Other mail delivery services such as FedEx, UPS and DHL cannot be used.
To pay by credit card, please call the American Association of Diabetes Educators at 1.800.338.3633, extension 4861.