NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open only to those who are 18 as of the date of entry and legal residents of The United States of America. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists (ADCES) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. ADCES promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ADCES as final and binding as it relates to the content. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ADCES.
3. Prizes: Winners will receive prizes as listed in the promotion. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ADCES. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at ADCES’ discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ADCES to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of the promotion will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of ADCES. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the promotion with within five (5) days following the winner selection. ADCES shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT AADE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content you understand that The American Association of Diabetes Educators, anyone acting on behalf of ADCES, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
7. Terms: ADCES reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. In such case, ADCES may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ADCES. ADCES reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
ADCES has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the promotion, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, ADCES reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless ADCES and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.